HOUSE is a IWSAN (intelligent wireless sensor and actuators network) system which has the capability to monitor and automate several manufacturing processes. HOUSE can constantly control environmental conditions such as: brightness, temperature, harmful and dangerous fumes and gases, fire, human and animal presence. The powerful automation engine makes it possible to drive different types of actuators: switches, motors, sirens, fumes extractors, air conditioners, doors, curtains.
The flexible and modular HOUSE achitecture consists of different wireless sensors and actuators placed in strategic locations of the production unit that they constantly reveal critical conditions of interest. The data are sent to automation motor which drives in real time connected attuators on the basis of verified rules.
Other wireless sensors and actuators can be added later without reprogramming the system: it’s enough to buy an accessory, to connect it to the HOUSE network and it will be ready for use.
HOUSE is a smart system which makes it possible automatic processes on the basis of customizable conditions.
Example 1 (climate management)
– (Family Presence = True) : Result = Turn on air-conditioner or heating and apply seasonal rules + personal preferences.
– (Family Presence = False) : Result = Apply seasonal rules for minimum clima.
Example 2 (“accesses by persons” management)
– (Family Presence = True) & (Use preset control = True) : Result = (Open the doors) & (Raise the shutters) & (Alarm off)
– (Family Presence = True) & (Intrusion Attempt = True) : Result = (Lock doors) & (Lower shutters) & (Turn on sirens) & (Send alert)
Example 3 (“animal accesses” management)
– (Authorised Exit Time = True) & (Authorised Animal = True): Result = (Open the exit dedicated to animals) & (Register the event)
– (Authorised Exit Time = False) & (Authorised Animal = True): Result = (Lock the exit dedicated to animals) & (Register the event)
– (Authorised Entry Time = True) & (Authorised Animal = Falso): Result = (Lock the exit dedicated to animals) & (Register the event)
A multitude of processes can be automated such as: energy saving, the human and animal health, security, fire protection, confort, monitoring of children. The system can drive actuators, software and hardware and it can send email and sms alert.
The range of wireless sensors is considerable and is constantly being expanded. The most sold sensors are:
dust and fine particulate
CO (carbon monoxide)
CO2 (carbon dioxide)
The list could go on to include biometric sensors, color detection and more.
The actuators make it possible to carry the transactions out via hardware and via software, to drive servo motors, lights and audible warning devices.